tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2018

My second week in Hungary has started busy.
My workplace is located in Pöttyös Utra in Best. That is appoximately 8km from parliament building of Budapest.
My commute from Szentendre takes 1hour and 30 minutes one way. I need to take first train and then two differend metro lines. But sometimes metro does not work. My first day I had to change from metro to replacement bus and I missed my stop and I had to go back and I was lost little bit. But finally I found my way to the work. It was very interesting first commute.
At my workplace only one customer can speak little English but my colleagues does not speak it.

I also try to learn Hungarian and I already know few basic words. I have learned how to use differend methos of communication instead of language.
Patiens this place has differend kind of rehabilitations, for example Down syndrome and  intellectual disability.
Everybody has been wery kind and helpful to me.
But it is very difficult to know who is who, patient, worker or visiter,becauce anybody here has no name/professional nameplate.
I like working here in Hungary. Even tought things are done much different way than in Finland.
Viszontlásásra!
Kaisu





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti